Roy Barnes Photography
Mission Statement: My aim is always to provide a quality photographic service & customer satisfaction - at a fair price.
***BOOK NOW>>> $50/hour for December 2013<<<
The passing of time is a never-ending process: even the marvels of human technology cannot stop the clock!
Though we cannot stop the passing of time, we can capture moments of it - especially those important to us and our loved ones - through modern digital photography.
Roy Barnes combines the best of digital photographic equipment with 20 years of photographic experience which has included:
- weddings and christenings
- birthdays and anniversaries
- school photography
- corporate & private events and functions
- live band performances
- book cover photography (Adventures of a Compulsive Traveller)
- two years as photographer for the New Metro Times
- (a Diploma of Freelance Photography from the Australian College of Journalism)
With an eye for composition and the photogenic, he creates images that capture the essence of the event or persona of the individual.
Recognising that we live in financially difficult times, general work is charged at a flat rate of $60 per hour (or part thereof), weddings are charged at $100 per hour, and this includes both photography and the provision of images on disk. Specific packages can also be negotiated in order to accommodate individual budgets and requirements.